VENDOR PACKAGES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MAY 1ST!!!!!
The Tour begins May 2014 and will end July 2014, with an expectancy of 1500+ attendees in each city this event will be one of the most recognized events within the culinary community in 2014! Participating vendors will also have the opportunity to sell their products/services, and most of all an event highlighting the culinary community’s Greatness! Vendors will now have TWO days to showcase their companies and brand for a very low price!
Cuisines That Will Be Featured Are: (but not limited to)
Ways To Be Involved:
- Vendor: You can purchase a table enclosed in our vendor form attached to this email. There are “Restaurant Partnership” Opportunities”. Receive 25% off of vendor package for forms received before January 1st, 2014!
- Sponsor: Our lowest sponsor package is $500 (Ad Space). Ou sponsorship opportunities, depending o level, will allow you to receive a free vendors table, great marketing incentives for your business, and discounted or free ad space!
- Ad Space: Promote your business in our event booklet!
View Footage and Photos from This Past June’s Expo Here:
What The Expo Entail:
- Food & Pastry Tastings
- Chef Competitions
- Panel Discussions
- Showcases (Event Decor, Food & Ice Sculptors, etc)
- Scholarship Giveaway
- Live DJ & Entertainment
- Job Placement Opportunities
- Culinary Arts Program Recruiting’s
- 11am: Doors Open to Public
- 12pm-3pm: Vendor Free Tasting & Samples
Cooking Competitions (2)
- 3pm-6pm: Vendor Shopping Experience
Cooking Competitions (3)
This unique event was created specifically is to introduce to the Black community the momentous efforts of individuals, business, and organizations that are daily excelling within the culinary industry. We believe in some way the community is not well informed or aware of the many facets this industry provides and how much involved those like us are. The Black Culinary Expo was created to not only showcase these individuals, businesses, and organizations but also provide an outlet where they can directly cater to their targeted market allowing, exposure, promotions and a growth in business and awareness. Most importantly, BLACK STREET wants to encourage future Caterers, Chefs, & culinary Entrepreneurs.
BLACK STREET will award three deserving students with a scholarship for the passion and drive for a culinary career that successfully submitted all materials in response to the scholarship contest. Winners will be chosen and announced by selected judges prior to the expo. The organization hopes to provide promising opportunities to future students, current chefs, and the creation of beneficial business relationships. Lastly, BLACK STREET will honor individuals who represent the essence of greatness within their businesses, the culinary industry, and most importantly—the Black Community.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsorship, vendor, media, and ticket inquiries.
The expo will be an event to remember as BLACK STREET continues to showcase GREATNESS!
Celebrity Chef- NILKA HENDRICKS | Celebrity Chef- BARRET BEYER | Celebrity Chef- BARBIE MARSHALL | Celebrity Chef & “CHOPPED” Winner- ROSHNI GURNANI
CEO of Mack Enterprises, LLC- Adriane Mack | Founder of Southern Classic Food & Beverage Show- Liz Pinkett | President of MSC Event Planning- Marie S. Cothia
Nicole Nelson | Aquarius Dawn Nancy | Tai Noelle Tropnasse | Sade Woods | Neima Belancourt